There are so many new things to think about with all the changes happening in our community, country and the world. New ways of shopping, eating and certainly banking. In the past few weeks, we have had to make incredible adjustments to our normal way of doing things to make sure that staff and members are safe. The speed of these changes has been great, and we have done the best we can to ensure you have been made aware. Here is a summary in case you have missed anything.
- Accessing your money – We remain committed to providing you with the highest level of service and support during this crisis. Our team is still here for you Tuesday to Saturday. Our physical branch may be reduced for hours but we are not closed. Here are some ways to continue to access your money, pay bills, borrow and invest.
- The team is available Tuesday to Friday 9:30AM- 5:00PM and Saturday 9:30AM-2:30PM by calling (250) 495-6522. Our team can conduct almost all banking activities over the phone.
- The physical premises are on reduced hours to maintain physical distancing with a maximum of 3 members at any one time in the branch and open Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00PM.
- Online banking (www.ocubc.com) Look up balances and transactions on your accounts, transfer money to yourself or someone else, pay a bill or even open an account.
- OCU App – download from your favorite app store. Similar actions as online banking but from your smart phone or tablet. One difference is you can deposit a cheque by taking a picture.
- ATM – Deposit, withdraw cash, or look up a balance
- Night deposit (looks like a mailbox on the right-side wall by the front doors to the building)– Pay a bill, deposit cash or cheques by dropping off in an envelope with signed instructions on where to pay the bill from or make the deposit. Night deposit is processed daily (Tues-Sat) .
- Payment and Cashflow Relief – If you are faced with financial challenges related to the economic disruption caused by this global pandemic, OCU is here to help you. If you are a borrowing Member of Osoyoos Credit Union, either personal or business, please reach out to the loan department. If you are a renter and can’t find available funds to pay your rent, please reach out to us. We are committed to providing you with customized relief for your situation. You don’t have to weather this alone. Please call (250) 495-6522.
Whether for yourself or your business we want to know your biggest financial concern! Allow our team to use their creativity to find borrowing, investing or account solutions or even how to find access to your banking. One of our team members is using their creativity to produce videos with easy to follow “how to” instructions. (watch our website for details).
Thanks for continuing your community support.
Chief Executive Officer
Osoyoos Credit Union